Wednesday, March 23, 2005

So Much for the Tolerant People of Compassion

The left loves to beat us over the head with the now laughable notion that they are the people of compassion. That they are the sensitive ones. If you beileve that I have some oceanfront property in Nebraska I would like to sell you.
The fact is that the leftists are some of the most hate-filled people you will find. If you don't believe me take a look atSaving Terri Schiavo: Presenting Incontrovertible Proof that Every Life Has Worth, President Bush Announces "66 Uses for Persistent Vegetards" - WHITEHOUSE.ORG then show me the compassion that just oozes from it.
Thanks to The Dawn Patrol for bringing this to our attention.
I have long seen the "people of compassion" as the biggest bunch of phonies and things like this and this event reported by "And Rightly So" underline my point!

Some will defend this tripe. My response to them is, "Thank you for further proving my point." The fact is that these caring, compassionate people are so filled with hate, they will happily mock a dying woman for a few cheap laughs.

No comments: