Thursday, March 31, 2005

She's Gone...To a Better PLace

And can it be that I should gain
An interest in the Savior's blood.
Died He for me who caused his pain.
For me, who Him to death persued.
Amazing love how can it be
That Thou, my God should die for me.

Long my imprisoned spirit lie
Fast bound in sin and nature's night
Thine eye diffused a quickening ray.
I woke the dungeon flamed with light.
My chains fell off, my soul was free
I rose, went forth and followed thee.
-Charles Wesley

"Terri went home to God at 9:05 am, March 31, 2005. Fr. Frank Pavone was with Terri's siblings at her bedside just a few minutes before she died and was able to give her Last Rites." Was at the top of the page linked in the title. Fr. Pavone has been a great voice throughout this when the judiciary washed its hands. When politicians tried to use her plight to leverage support for pet legislation (thank you, Harry Reid).
Yes she has gone to a better place, the judicially imposed affliction that ravaged her is no more and she is with the Lord restored and in Glory.
May God be with her family who fought to save her and give them comfort.

No comments: