Sunday, October 17, 2004

At Last, Have They No Shame

I have always liked those words of Roy Cohen to Joe McCarthy. I think it is time for all of us to say them to the Kerrys and the Edwards after the Junior Sleazer from Mass and the Ken Doll recent antics dragging the family of their opponents into this race. Dispicable.
I couldn't believe it when Lt. Smarmy said it. Unlike when Edwards made his comment about Mary, the VP was on stage and could respond. I, for one, am glad he didn't dignify it with a response or rise to the obvious baiting. Personally I am tired of thinking we have seen just how low he is willing to stoop only to see him sink even lower.
As bad as I think the comment was to begin with, Elizabeth Edwards comments were absolutely disgusting. Ms, Edwards, I rather doubt the Cheneys are ashamed of their daughter. However, a sense of shame is a good thng, perhaps you should develope one.

No comments: