Monday, September 18, 2006

I got Tagged...finally

After almost 2 years of blogging (my blogoversary is Wednesday), ALa over atblonde sagacity has hit me with a book meme:
Book that changed my life: Bible
Plain Account of Christian PerfectionJohn Wesley

Book I've read more than once:
Mere Christianity by CS Lewis

Book I'd take to a desert island:
the Harry Potter series

Book that made me laugh:
Bimbos of the Death Sun by Sharyn McCrumb

Book that made me cry:
Green Mansions not because of anything in it, I couldn't stay awake while reading and was graded on content.

Book I wish I had written:
DaVinci Code ($$$)

Book that never should have been written:
I don't like saying that a given book should not have been written, but I can think of a few that I find a shame that trees had to die for them to be published.

Currently Reading:
Dark Shadows: The Salem Branch by Lara Parker (yes, the one who played Angelique)

Planning to read:
Christ the Lord Anne Rice
The Sleeping Beauty Trilogy Anne Rice
Of the Imitation of Christ Thomas A' Kempis

I'm still contemplating who else to tag with this

No comments: