Saturday, September 25, 2004

I Can't Believe I'm Saying This, But...

Kudos to
Kid Rock. While I am not a fan of his but I have found a great deal of respect for the guy. While Springsteen, Bon Jovi et al are out campaigning for John Kerry, Kid Rock is performing for the troops.

According to the referenced artical, "He states, "You see this thing now where like Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi - like I love all these guys as musicians - they're gonna raise money for John Kerry. God bless 'em."

"But, before you go and do that, why don't these motherf**kers go over there and play for our soldiers in Iraq? I'm not vocal about my views on the war. I'm just vocal about my views on the troops."

I don't know that my respect has risen to the level of buying any of his work...but it is significantly than it was.

No comments: