Friday, July 14, 2006

Just Bring it!

About the only reason I ever watched the WWE were the antics of one Dewayne Johnson AKA The Rock. One of my favorites was his default challenge to any opponent, "The Rock says, 'just bring it' " This brings me to the lawsuit filed by Valerie Plame and her husband, former ambassador Joe Wilson (not to be confused with SC's Second District Congressman of the same name).

In an excellant piece inCaptain's Quarters, Capt. Ed looks at the filing itself and the suit. Even before I read the Captain's assesment I already had sugar plums dancing in my head at the thought of getting Joe Wilson under oath. What I would love to see is Cheeney, Rove and Libby adopt a Br'er Rabbit "please don't throw me in that briar patch" posture at this point. But if they do not, then I will settle for, "Just bring it!"

Because when they do, the defense is going to take that law suit, polish it up nice and shiney and shove it straight up their candy a**es!

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'

No comments: